Jessica and her team travel the country offering this one of a kind certification training at schools, hospitals, treatment centers, advocacy groups, and organizations. This 16+ hour program offers participants the opportunity to become certified to be proficient at proactively and effectively assessing and responding to relationship violence issues on their campus, therapy office, hospital, treatment center, workplace, or military base.
The certification training offers:
- Learning opportunities from both survivor expert and licensed clinician specializing in IPV (Karolyn Johnson, MFT)
- Trauma-informed relationship violence assessment tools
- Examine individual and group case studies/exercises
- Evidence-based interventions
- Mandated reporting requirements surrounding relationship violence (as it pertains to your particular scope)
- Identification and utilization of appropriate resources Cultural sensitivity training specific to relationship violence
The April 5/6 event in NYC will not have sponsor tables. Instead, we will be adding sponsor information to attendee training packets.