LEADERSHIP TRAINING THAT WORKS
The success of a team depends on its leaders, and in the modern world, leaders have more responsibility than ever to show up in compassionate and authentic ways.
With decades of combined experience, the team at The Jessica Yaffa Coaching Institute has helped a variety of organizations develop effective leaders who embrace a person-first philosophy.
Our leadership training services* will help you develop the tools and skills necessary to lead today’s teams in a way that inspires creativity, teamwork, loyalty, and top-tier performance.
Are you ready to lead your team to success?
*All training sessions are developed by Jessica Yaffa, CPRC, and Gallup-Trained Strengths Coach (CliftonStrengths®).
What We Do:
We provide one-on-one leadership training, executive coaching, lectures, courses, consulting, and private coaching for staff, workforce, and/or students in the following areas:
- Compassionate communication in leadership
- Strengthened team connection
- Vulnerable leadership
- Constructive conflict resolution
- Recognize and implement needed support for marginalized populations
- Workplace boundaries
- Cultural humility
- Title IX compliance
- Develop and employ a person-first organizational philosophy
- Assess and improve facility culture
- Avoid recreating systemic patterns
- Improve workplace wellness