01 Feb RVARS Certification Session – NYC, Pt. 1
519 Eighth Avenue 9th Floor New York
RVARS (Relationship Violence Assessment and Response Specialist) Certification:
Jessica and her team travel the country offering this one of a kind certification training at schools, hospitals, treatment centers, advocacy groups, and organizations. This 16+ hour program offers participants the opportunity to become certified to be proficient at proactively and effectively assessing and responding to relationship violence issues on their campus, therapy office, hospital, treatment center, workplace, or military base.
The certification training offers:
- Learning opportunities from both survivor expert and licensed clinician
- Trauma-informed relationship violence assessment tools
- Examine individual and group case studies/exercises
- Evidence-based interventions
- Mandated reporting requirements surrounding relationship violence (as it pertains to your particular scope)
- Identification and utilization of appropriate resources
- Cultural sensitivity training specific to relationship violence
General Registration: $349
Earlybird Registration – Save $50 if you register by 3/5/19!